Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Knoxmoms.com is no longer, but Ali James is picking up the slack

Many agree that one of the best features of Knoxmoms.com was the datebook--a calendar type resource filled to the brim with activities going on around town. Any time I hit a planning rut or curb, I knew I could check the calendar and probably find something fun to do that very day.

But, the site is no longer (now it is on Facebook only), and Ali James, who was the head mom is picking up the slack with a new blog, Knox To Do: Play, See, Learn, Do. On it she has a calendar of events--set up in Google calendar (meaning I can just copy the items I like and place them on my own calendar!).

Ali helped launch Knoxmoms.com in 2007, has three sons and is a freelance writer. She enjoys blogging, cooking and crafting and is now a full-time stay-at-home mom.

So, bookmark her new blog, her calendar, and friend her on Facebook to keep up with all the local happenings!


And if you know of a great activity, consignment sale or other fun event, email her at knoxtodo@gmail.com, and she'll share it with her network of local families!

No comments: