Monday, March 7, 2011

EcoBabyBuys one-deal-a-day site





One day deals are oh-so-popular right now. I have to say I'm not all that happy about the hype. After all, maybe what we need to do is slow down! 


I came across another deal site today that I think will be especially useful. Unfortunately, it's yet another way to flood your inbox, but here's why I think it's worthwhile: 
EcoBabyBuys.com is a one-deal-a-day website that offers at least 40% off retail prices on eco-friendly, organic, non-toxic and fairly traded products for babies, children and expectant parents. Daily Eco-Buys include clothing (organic cotton, bamboo & soy), toys, bedding, gear, bath and feeding accessories for baby and toddler alike! 
Did you catch that? Fair-trade! Eco-friendly! Non-toxic! Organic!Yea! 
They ship to the U.S. and Canada.  


Thanks Your Green Helper

No comments: