This Black Friday, I'll be at home working on our kitchen remodeling project. Some of you might be standing in lines right now, or maybe you've decided to stay home and do a little on-line shopping. Either way, this Black Friday giveaway is good for a week, so you don't have to rush!
One pair of earrings, made by yours truly, shipped anywhere in the U.S.
There are multiple ways to enter, and each way you enter gets you another chance at winning. For each item you choose, post a comment stating what you've done. In other words, if you are a follower, and you are a fan on Facebook, enter one comment saying you are a follower and a separate comment saying you are a fan.
FIVE Ways to Enter:
1. Leave a comment saying what colors of earrings you'd like to see given away in the future (hint, hint!).
2. Become a blog follower with Google Connect or a subscriber by e-mail (or state that you already are).
3. "Like" Knoxville Mamabelle on Facebook (or state that you already are).
4. Post this giveaway on your blog.
5. Comment on or share this giveaway with your friends via Knoxville Mamabelle on Facebook.
Five chances to win!
If you do not have a google account, etc, you will need to choose to post as "anonymous" and list your name with your comment.
Giveaway ends at midnight on December 3, 2010.