Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sam's Club open house days

Sam's ClubImage via Wikipedia
My husband alerted me today that he heard an advertisement that Sam's Club will have open house days this weekend during tax-free days. I found the details at Knoxville on a Dime:

Sam’s Club is letting non-members shop the store for three days: August 6,7 and 8 to 'Try Them Out' without the commitment of buying a membership and without having to pay the non-member surcharge.

I don't personally have a Sam's Club membership, though I would if I didn't use coupons. I hope to check things out and see if there's anything I want. I won't be sporting my coupon folder though since they don't accept coupons.

My husband just poked his head around the corner and gleamed with pride that he helped me find a deal to share today. He keeps joking that we can go get that 55 gallon drum of mayonnaise we've been wanting, and he wants me to post a picture of the same with this post. (We both hate mayo! ha ha)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: