Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kraft Cheese & Dairy catalina deal

CheeseImage via Wikipedia
When I shopped at Kroger last week a catalina deal alert printed that I'll be taking advantage of: Buy any 5 Kraft cheese or dairy products (6 oz. or more) from 7-19 to 8-15 and receive $5.00 off your next purchase. Also, Kraft will donate five meals to "Feeding America."

Many items were included on their list of what you can buy, but I'll only be buying one kind of item: Kraft natural shredded cheese, which is $1.88 this week as one of the buy 10, save $5 participating items. With the $5 off my next purchase, they will then have only cost me $0.88 each, and I'll then throw them in the freezer.

I will probably buy twenty packages, which will last me until Christmas if I use one/week.

I sure wish I had some Kraft cheese coupons!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: