Thursday, April 8, 2010

Free spaghetti at Kroger


Here's why you should carry your coupons with you!

I scored some random savings this week at Kroger all because I carry my coupon binder when I go grocery shopping. While cruising down the pasta isle, I noticed Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta for 10 for $10. I thought I had a coupon and sure enough, $1 off one, so it was free! Not something I knew about in advance, but a free surprise is fine with me!

I'm pretty sure the coupon came from All You magazine, but I have no idea which issue it was in, but if you have any Ronzoni coupons, go stock up on pasta this week at Kroger.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I was able to get these during their March Madness sale! I think they came out to be 75 cents each if you purchased 8 participating items and I had .75/1 coupons so they were free. I was so excited! I am stocked up on pasta and I think these have one of the lowest Weight Watchers points values so I was even more excited, lol.

Mamabelle said...

Hip Hip Hooray for low points!! :)