Friday, April 9, 2010

Free reusable bag

Easy-Eco-Blog-Reusable-BagsImage by EasyEcoBlog via Flickr

Are you using reusable bags? Thanks to CVS offering a dollar every fourth visit for using their reusable bag--that's what finally got me started. I nabbed both the bag and the bag tag for free when they offered extra care bucks for buying them a few months back.

I like the bags because it's obviously less wasteful to use them, but also, the plastic bags pile up so fast! I end up with way more than I could ever use for trash can liners. I take my extra to McKay's Used Books.

Walgreens also frequently has coupons for: 3 bags/99 cents. So, I purchased a few Walgreens bags and plan to start using them when I shop at the grocery store.

Coupon Mommie is reporting that Target will be again giving away a reusable bag at the beginning of the Earth Day week this year.

When you use a reusable bag, Target will take 5 cents off your order.

So plan to shop early on Sunday, April 18 to score a Target bag.

If you're interesting in making some free bags from your old T-shirts, visit Couponing in Critical Time's post.

No comments: