Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are you shopping at CVS yet?

Photo of 1950s Mountain Dew ad in Jakes Corner...Image via Wikipedia


This week at CVS was a dream! They have a killer deal on my husband's evil Mountain Dew and several free & cheap things.

The best deal for me was the following:

Clairol Nice'n Easy hair color. On sale for $4.97 and you get $1 extra care buck, which means it costs $3.97. Limit 2. (Regular price at Walmart and Target is $6.99! When on sale, they are usually $5.99)



In this Sunday's paper was a coupon for $5.00 off any two Clairol hair color products... so, I bought two for $7.94 minus $5 coupon = $2.94 plus tax. That's a little over $1.60 a box. Best deal I've gotten so far! Sure beats Walmart. I didn't even have to wait in line, or run over anyone to get a parking space.

(By the way, these are Christmas 2010 presents for the mom (shhh), and below is her color, too!)

So, what are you waiting for? Shop at CVS!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: