Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cheap Maternity Clothing at West Town Belk

BelkImage via Wikipedia



I'm always on the look out for deals, and since I plan on having more kids, I keep an eye on maternity clothes (which can be very expensive). I went with a friend of mine who was shopping at Belk, a place I hadn't even stepped into in years, and as we browsed the kid's clearance racks, I noticed some awesome deals in the adjacent maternity section. It was hardly even it's own section it was so small, but the prices were incredible. Maternity shorts for only $2.99, and summer dresses & tops for $4.99. The selection was good, and sizes ranged from Small to Large, with a few XL items. Plenty of cute choices, so if you're a hoarder like me or you know someone who's expecting this summer, send them Belk at West Town Mall. Please note that East Town Belk does not carry maternity.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



4 comments:

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles

Mamabelle said...

Thanks, I'm in the first trimester yuck of my second pregnancy right now, bleh! So... it may be a bit, but I'll definitely check out your store in more detail.

I hope your business is a success, the site looks great and the idea is solid!

SECR said...

Was the maternity section at Belk in the Men's and Children's store? Thanks for the tip!

Mamabelle said...

Yes, that's where it was, and they had so much then that I'd think they'd still have some now--good luck!