Friday, October 9, 2009

Organization Ideas

Valentine's Day Shoe BoxImage by CraftyGoat via Flickr

Every once in a while I click on a link in the many emails I receive. I enjoyed this article from Mambo Sprouts on organizing your home with what you have. It's not so long that I couldn't read it all, but not so short that I didn't find any ideas.

For example: though I've often read to decorate shoe boxes, I never knew how exactly I'd do that. I just needed someone to spell it out for me: leftover fabric or wrapping paper. OK, I can do that. Before, I was picturing a nightmare with pieces of construction paper.

While you're at the site, be sure to sign up for their coupons. Mambo Sprouts will snail mail you a coupon booklet each season, and they have printable coupons as well.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: