Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Free Couponing Class

Have you known me for a while and wonder why I'm acting so CRAZY about coupons all of a sudden? Find out what it's all about! On July 9, Coupon mommie is offering a free coupon class (which I meant to post sooner).

I really got into coupons when I attended a different class posted on Craig's List nearly a year ago. I'll always remember the instructor's advice that her mother told her: I don't have much money, but I do have a little time.

A little time is all you need to get started. One evening. July 9. Click Here

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting this Mamabelle!

p.s. I'll understand if I don't see you there since the new Veg-o-rama opens on July 9th. :)

Mamabelle said...

I hadn't realized the time conflict till now, bummer!