Monday, May 25, 2009

Free Father's Day cup or cone at TCBY


Did you enjoy a free cone at Ben & Jerry's a while back? Or, 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins? I sure did!


I don't know the details yet, but TCBY is announcing a free cup or cone for dad on Father's Day, June 21, 2009 at participating locations.


Also on their site was a promotion of 99cent waffle cone Wednesdays.


I will admit I thoroughly enjoy ice-cream and have spent many well-earned dollars at Marble Slab, but those days are gone. There's no room in my budget now for a $6 ice-cream; heck, with MS's prices, they might as well be charging $20/person as far as I'm concerned.


If you also enjoy ice-cream, sign up for e-mail deals with Marble Slab and Baskin Robbins, among others. You'll usually recieve free ice-cream on your birthday and several other offers.


It's a great treat for a kid on his/her birthday.


I also enjoy making homemade ice-cream on occasion, which is a great way to be certain the ingredients are high-quality, organic, vegetarian and so on... I particularly enjoy Pina Colada!


Mmm!


TCBYs are not so common around our neck of the woods any longer, so check here for locations. Hopefully, they'll all be participating locations.

No comments: